Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ciao all -

have left a vmail for michael moore, as he is such a great photographer, but i believe he might still be riding around in italy (that bastardo ;-)

anyway, we need an event photographer for la ducati day, this sunday, oct. 8, in la honda, ca.

the event photography usually gets picked up by ducati.com and other cool web sites, so it's a chance to get a photo credit. the event is a benefit for the la honda fire department, so even if you don't get a photo credit, this is a great event to support.

if interested, please email me.

grazie,
[email protected]

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MonsterHooligan said:
Michael is in Italy (bastard)

I'll see what I can get.
I have a fancy new camera (but michael is a better photographer)
sweet!!! please find me at LDD, so we can get you set up as event photographer.

ciao,
johnc

·
Registered
249 Posts
I will most likely be bringing my quasi fancy camerea too. So if you need pictures let me know (after looking at Micheals stuff I would say he is much better than me too)
Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ciao scott ... way cool. hey, as michael is being a bastardo and hanging out in italy, riding in the hills, drinking cheap wine, and burning his pant leg on the bike's exhaust ... you are most welcome to help out with photos of LDD.

grazie,
johnc

Cynic13th said:
I will most likely be bringing my quasi fancy camerea too. So if you need pictures let me know (after looking at Micheals stuff I would say he is much better than me too)
Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ciao all -

thanks agian for the folks that attended and took photos of LDD2006.

i am trying to collect all the event photos into one CD/DVD collection, so i can send it off to ducati for use on ducati.com and ducati na web sites.

all photos will be credited to the photographer, so you can get exposure for your great shots.

please email me if you have photos from LDD2006, and we can arrange to get them into the full collection and off to ducati to post.

grazie,
johnc @ducatiowners.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.