Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 ducati monster 821 with less than 1k miles on it I purchased a Termi slip on with the upmap t800 I plugged it in and followed the on screen prompts from my phone which is a android got a free map download however whenever i try to download the map to my ecu it will download until about 25% then says theres a error and cant complete the download. It doesn't say what the error is. I tried several times following the directions given in the app on my phone I have good wifi signal on my phone and it is bluetooth to the t800 I have my ignition on and the kill switch turned to run like the app says to do but it still wont work has anybody ran into this issue or has used the upmap t800 before I'm lost and cant get any response from manufacturer and dont see any kind of different instructions on google search for it than what it says to do in the app also when I bought my Termi slip on it was supposed to come with DDS map key which it didn't still waiting to hear back from website that i purchased from on that one but im wondering if i need that factory map already in my bike unlocked before the t800 will work if anybody has any answers I would greatly appreciate any help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have since figured it out well not really but the upmap did start to work tonight so my problem somehow resolved itself

1 - 2 of 2 Posts