Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm moving from the west coast (Portland) to the capital area and anticipate arriving there on Wednesday (11/22?). My Monster is tucked away in a covered UHaul trailer, and I don't feel comfortable unloading the bike by myself. Anybody willing to give a hand unloading? There will be thank-you beer to follow. I'll be living in a DC suburb, will PM location. :)

I will answer PMs when I can, I'm on the road and internet connections are sporadic.

Thanks!
Kelly

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bug said:
if you post just the city you might get a better response?
Yeah, I know, but it seems I have an internet stalker. :mad: So I will reply to location in PMs and if there are no offers of help, I guess I'll be reduced to batting my eyelashes at burly looking dudes walking by and playing the helpless girl card. That, or driving to the local duc shop and asking for help there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
ducati culture said:
I cam help ya ... Jus let me know when... Welcome!   Where the heck are those photos?
I guess we know who the stalker is...  [cheeky]

On another note, if you're in on Wednesday, that means you're coming to the CAM Hour (It's like Happy Hour, but runs till the wee hours)?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
PM location... if it's not far, if it's after work, and if my car is out of the shop, I may be able to help. You can just PM the city and general area if you like and then I can maybe commit more later.

Welcome to the area by the way... lots of good people here on CAM.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Nitewaif said:
So I'm moving from the west coast (Portland) to the capital area and anticipate arriving there on Wednesday (11/22?). My Monster is tucked away in a covered UHaul trailer, and I don't feel comfortable unloading the bike by myself. Anybody willing to give a hand unloading? There will be thank-you beer to follow. I'll be living in a DC suburb, will PM location. :)

I will answer PMs when I can, I'm on the road and internet connections are sporadic.

Thanks!
Kelly
I'll be in the area Wednesday. I have a ramp in the back of my truck. Let me know if you still need assistance.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Ditto, have truck, ramps, and I am staying close to home on Wednesday, that would be Reston. Truck is in for service first thing in the morning, then I have to go to Coleman's in Falls Church to pick-up my GF's Christmas present, then going out to Herndon to do some work on my bikes. - Gene

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Greerzilla said:
PM location... if it's not far, if it's after work ....I may be able to help. You can just PM the city and general area if you like and then I can maybe commit more later.

Welcome to the area by the way... lots of good people here on CAM.
+1 ON THIS...I get off work at 5:30 in Bethesda and was planning on riding to work that day so as to ride to the CAM meetup...maybe unload the bike and then ride to the CAM meetup together possibly!...PM and we'll talk!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the offers, everyone. As I said, internet access is sporadic since I'm on the road. I should arrive this afternoon and I've written down the numbers that were PM'd to me. Hopefully I'll meet a few of you tonight at Rhodeside. Sorry for not replying to all the PM's, I am having trouble staying connected.

Kelly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts