Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a headlight lens for an S4R. Mine was hit by a rock and shattered last weekend. The 98 Monster 900 is the same part number. I'm hoping someone did a dual headlight conversion and has the stock piece laying around to sell. Thanks in advance for any help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, if you are really desperate, I have a stock lens with a chip in it that'll get you by until you can get a replacement.

=========EDIT    2/14/2005  <---see what I Do for VD day ;D==========

A couple inquires about this part, so I thought I would stick it in the thread for search string purposes.

BMW Headlight Head Light Lens Glass Bosch Bousch R1100 Monster Ducati

Part number: 63121358147

Description:  H-LITE LENS & GASKET

cost:  $25.99

===================edit====================

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
You might want to search the archives...>

I recall a thread not too long ago that BMW has a replacement lens that fits at a fraction of Ducati's price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As a matter of fact BMW does have a lens that fits. After some research and a timely call to Munroe Motors in San Francisco, the parts guy at Munroe alerted me to the fact that Bmw is a Bosch piece also. My local BMW guy had one in stock and it was only 40 bucks compared to 385 dollars from Ducati for the assembly because they don't sell it seperately :eek: And I invested in a protective cover for 15 bucks so it won't happen again. ;D Thanks for the input though I appreciate it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts