Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Son of a bitch. I go out to the bike and check the oil- nothing in the sight glass. I take it off the stand and hold it up- no damn oil in the window. I rode it to Primo to get some 20w-50 but they were closed. Stopped at the gas station and all they had was 10-40 and 10-30. Figured my car needed oil so I got a quart any way. So here is the problem. I know that the oil cap would not leak that much oil in a months time. That probably explains my smoky exhaust ( which did not happen today) If one of you guys have some spare time can you swing by my place and take a look at it? I am being a pussy and trying not to ride it anymore. If you guys cant swing by here dont sweat it. I will go to Manley in the am and talk to them.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whatever man. You are up partying like a rock star at that time of night, and I am in bed like a bum.
Took the bike over to Primo and talked to a big dude, cant remember his name. He hooked me up with some oil. The only synthetic they had was in a gallon container so he gave it to me free of charge. I thought that was pretty cool. They just won some points with me there. I got the bike going in to get the starter relay and temp sensor in 2 weeks. Going to have them figure out oil consumption problem. I figure that is warranty work, and I would have to pay at Manley. Oh well, gotta share the love.

·
Registered
735 Posts
So what is wrong w/ your Duc Tony? Did you get to Motoprimo today?

You looked like someone shot your dog this morning when you were at Bob's.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know whats up. I talked to one of the guys at Primo and he said that he had the same oil consumption problem. **** it, I got oil in it and I am good to go for now. I am tired as hell right now so I am going to bed. Hopefully I will be at bobs in the am.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts