Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know a cool place to get some better looking buttons for the handlebar?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I've done a couple of one-off sets in AL for customer DesmoDevils over the past two years as I HATE the stock plastic junk. Currently have a new design that is being cast here shortly by a local foundry and then some wet weather testing in Washington for a few weeks. The one-off sets are cool but expensive due to the labor/CNC to get everything shaped how I want them. I'll post the new switch gear when available and Jeff / MonsterParts.com will probably be my source for selling them also.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Superleggera said:
I've done a couple of one-off sets in AL for customer DesmoDevils over the past two years as I HATE the stock plastic junk. Currently have a new design that is being cast here shortly by a local foundry and then some wet weather testing in Washington for a few weeks. The one-off sets are cool but expensive due to the labor/CNC to get everything shaped how I want them. I'll post the new switch gear when available and Jeff / MonsterParts.com will probably be my source for selling them also.
Do you have any pics of the one-off swith gear?

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds like it will be awesome! I hate saying this but I wonder if there is anything good looking from Harley. Anyone know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts