Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some worthless scumbag bent mine off and I'd like to not pay retail for a new one. Does anyone have an old plate holder they would like to sell? I have a 2003 620 dark. I will obviously pay any shipping as well as a reasonable price. I am in Fallbrook, CA.
Thanks

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What part exactly do you need? Got a picture? I may be able to help.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Are you just speaking of the plate holder alone or the entire tail piece? I will sell you the entire tail piece for $35 + $10 to ship or just the plate bracket if that is what you need for $15 + $5 shipping. Let me know.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just the plate holder. It has two holes where it attaches to the tail. The piece that hangs down. Sorry no picture.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I made my own nice little shorty one out of some AL sheet I had around here. Very easy to do. Took about 30 minutes, not including painting it black. Just an FYI. All you need are tin snips, a drill, and a hammer to pound the edges flat once you cut it out. Looks very trick when finished.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got one for you its off a 02 S4. 20 bucks I guess, taking it off as soon as my DML one gets here.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my DML version. I like it a lot. Before I put the DML version on, I bought a $20 bracket from Motowheels. It bolts the plate to where the lower fender used to be. Its yours for $20. The bike never left the storage area with it on. It will cost less then Motowheels, I am not going to charges shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts