Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. After my little get off I really need a top cover with the glass for my gauge cluster. The glass broke on the speedo but my cluster still works fine. I dont want to have to buy a new cluster because of this. If anyone sees or hears or can find me a top cover for an 02+ gauge cluster im willing to pay a good amount for it. Thanks alot.

M

·
0 Posts
May be hard to find. These clusters would still be under warranty, and would have been kept by the dealer for return to Ducati.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know its going to be lots of luck but since we have dealers/vendors that look at the board maybe someone can help me with this. I guess ill just have to be patient and careful with my exposed gauges. :-(

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The plastic bezel is also cracked/scratched. Anyone know anyone who makes CF stuff? I bet CF gauge bezels would sell pretty good for 02+'s. Ok heres the deal... $50 finders fee for this part as well as $100 for the part. So if your in tight with your local dealer and can scam away one of these suckers for cheap heres a chance to make a little money!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts