Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

I am the owner of a fully customized 2001 748... affectionately named "GIA". She is my third motorcycle, all of which have been Ducatis. However, unfortunately, while I now live in Saint Petersburg, Russia, she remains in California.

I am sure I know several of you from years past on various lists.

Thank you for welcoming me into your forum.

Thomas Lowers
2001 748 Superbike
Charcoal Grey with Carbon highlights and Red wheels
Full Termi Exh,Surflex Slipper,GP Master Brake,GP Mater Clutch,Evo Slave,Ultimap Chip,ITG Filter,AFAM Quick change and gearing...Carbon Nose w/enlarged ports,Carbon Airbox & Runners,Carbon Mono-Tail/Custom Bi-posto Tail, Speedymoto Triple Clamp,Tec Moto Clutch Cover,L.E.D. Taillight,Custom painting...= Empty Wallet,Hungry Cat & Unfurnished Home...Thank God I'm Single!
http://www.ducati-owners-group.com/

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was in St Petersburg for about 3 months last year adopting a child. I was amazed at the motorcycle crowd out there and would have loved to cruise Nevsky Prospect on a bike!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

I am the owner of a fully customized 2001 748... affectionately named "GIA". She is my third motorcycle, all of which have been Ducatis. However, unfortunately, while I now live in Saint Petersburg, Russia, she remains in California.

I am sure I know several of you from years past on various lists.

Thank you for welcoming me into your forum.

Thomas Lowers
2001 748 Superbike
Charcoal Grey with Carbon highlights and Red wheels
Full Termi Exh,Surflex Slipper,GP Master Brake,GP Mater Clutch,Evo Slave,Ultimap Chip,ITG Filter,AFAM Quick change and gearing...Carbon Nose w/enlarged ports,Carbon Airbox & Runners,Carbon Mono-Tail/Custom Bi-posto Tail, Speedymoto Triple Clamp,Tec Moto Clutch Cover,L.E.D. Taillight,Custom painting...= Empty Wallet,Hungry Cat & Unfurnished Home...Thank God I'm Single!
http://www.ducati-owners-group.com/
hallo,Thomas.
I hope you comeback to California from Russia soon...
I live in Russia,i born in Russia,i love Russia but it so bad--live in Russia...especially if you not a russian(so me for example)...
your bike is a really good.fast,ligthweight handling,amazing look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts