Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nashville Monsters show youselves. >:D

J

·
0 Posts
Hey,

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm over in West Nashville off of White Bridge now, finally have a house with a garage for my bike!

2001 M750 Dark
Jet Kit and Air Filter
Chopped Pipes
DID X-Ring Chain
Rear Sprocket +2

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you going to the moto gp party sunday?

J

·
0 Posts
I'm going to try to make it to the party if not the ride. I'm finally getting back to a point where I have time to do stuff besides fix the house. The race is at 11:00AM and the short ride is at 9:00AM out at the shop... Getting up before 9:00AM on Sunday might not be in the cards for me.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
JCharlesC said:
I'm going to try to make it to the party if not the ride. I'm finally getting back to a point where I have time to do stuff besides fix the house. The race is at 11:00AM and the short ride is at 9:00AM out at the shop... Getting up before 9:00AM on Sunday might not be in the cards for me.
Keep in mind the clocks get set back tonight. Might make that early ride a little later. ;)

X

·
0 Posts
Good Job with the board. now let's get the ball rolling with som pictures of local bikes! How do we post them? 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know there are more that Three Monsters in Nasville.... Let's see more pics from you guy's..... and girls who havent posted their pictures yet. If you have a picture posted... let's see a updated one! 8)

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
digi what is that in ur avatar?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey guys, just got my M620D last Friday. >:D

Would really love to meet up and ride sometime.

Here's my Duc

Me riding it home

My Monster and my old F4i (sold it to a friend) on the Natchez Trace

1 - 20 of 31 Posts