Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Where can I find these narrow fairings?

I was thinking about removing my stock fairing when I came across these Monsters. They look far better than stock.

G

·

Where can I find these narrow fairings?

I was thinking about removing my stock fairing when I came across these Monsters. They look far better than stock.

I have got to have one of these! The one on the left looks awesome. Where can we get these? What about the Buell, has anybody tried one of these on a monster?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I like the one on the left too.
I'm beginning to think it's a custom built fairing...
I'll keep looking though.

·
Registered
287 Posts
It isn't what you've got pictured, but if you go down to "windscreens", these guys have a couple of stainless steel options, I am really thinking about getting the one that goes in the stock fairing...
http://www.whaccessories.com/Ducati Accessories.htm

G

·
Ok, I have searched the WorldWW over for the stubby fairing and haven't found tru-luv :p.

The stainless from WHA looks alright, but it is also offered in tinted. If only they had a pic.

I know some of ya'll have some sharp fairings out there...
Show Your Ti...i mean...Pics!

·
Banned
773 Posts
i had the metisse stainless for about two years on my monster. it was kewl, in fact when i took it off, my neighbor scoffed it up in 2 minutes for his cb-750. a dart flyscreen graces the front now, but i'd think about the one on the left too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts