Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'd like to do a track day and for that I need decent boots. However, I've got narrow feet, which makes it dificult to find boots that fit. Any suggestions? Who makes the narrowest boot?

TIA

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
The only two I've compared were the Alpinestars GPS model that I bought against Joe Rocket Blasters(I think) in the same size.

A'stars are nice and wide and comfortable. The Joe Rockets were much narrower to me.

R

·
0 Posts
I've got the opposite problem extra wide feet. I had to go to a custom made boot. I could'nt find anything off the shelve that even came close. I should have them in about 2 weeks.If you don't have any luck check these out. Price is comparable to what's available. $300.00 www.zcustom.com Huntington
Beach CA.

O

·
0 Posts
I have the same problem - Russell makes a motorcycle boot that is sized from the measurements of your foot and it it doesn't fit, they will resize until you are satisfied. I have a pair and my only complaint is that the toe area is thick - harder to get under the shifter on a Monster than other boots. Otherwise very nice and good service from the company:
http://www.russellmoccasin.com/main.html

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
I have long, narrow feet, and I actually prefer the Sidis because I found the toe box in the Alpinestars to be too small.

I usually have to put insoles into most of my shoes in order to get them to fit. Same with the Sidi boots, but at least it's not two sets of insoles.

--Fillmore

·
Registered
849 Posts
^^ wow, that's odd. For me, A-stars are too narrow (with a good instep), but good in length. My Sidis are good in width, but a little short (with a so-so instep). That's 10 1/2 in both.

-R.

M

·
0 Posts
Alpinestars Supertech is the narrowest boot they make. Thed SMX and SMX Plus have a bit more room, the GPS is the roomiest (technical term).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts