Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to beat a dead horse, but has anyone used these? Are they any good? Also can I add them without any cutting, modifications, adapters, cursing, etc.? In otherwords, are they simple to install? Thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
had 'em on my s4. AWESOME visibility. if you like how they look, they're the best mirrors to have in my oppinion. i just didn't like how they look. too big for my tastes.
some modification was required to install on my s4's stock bar risers, but if you've got clip-ons with hollow tubes or the stock hollow monster handlebar, installation is very easy:
- pull out bar end cap
- slip in mirror bushing thing
- tighten bolt
tah dah!
available at ca-cycleworks.com

·
Registered
829 Posts
This is confusing. There are Napoleon and Napolean mirrors. The Barens mirrors attach at the bar ends, like Strati is saying. The Napolean AG 104s mount on the normal mirror location. The Monster uses one right handed thread and one left handed thread mirror. When I ordered a pair of Napoleans they both came with RHT. I did not want to mess with adapting the mirror so I returned them.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
if you're talking about the napolean barens, i have 'em on my bike and love 'em. they fit the steel monster bars perfect.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I've got the Barens and love em as well. They give a great view of what's behind with very little vibration. They are large but on my Dark the look has really grown me. They are inexpensive and well made also.

T

·
0 Posts
I've had them on several of my bikes, they are the ballZ. Excellent quality, better than other bikes OEM.

·
Registered
856 Posts
And if you notice in the parts for sale section of this wonderful website, I have a pair of unopened barend Napoleons brand new

Somebody take them off my hands

Thanks,

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've also been looking for bar-end mirrors, and it seems like the only ones I can find are the Napoleans. I like how they are mounted on an arm, but I don't like the rectangular look. Anybody know where I can find a similar mirror that is round?

K

·
0 Posts
I just put Barens on my S4, amazingly good view from them. Love it! Had to chop the a little off as Strati mentioned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts