Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brilliant 620 Dark...what is all this stuff?

Hello all. I'm looking at picking up a 620 Dark, and am interested in what parts were used on the following bike, more specifically the straight piped exhaust and the gauge cluster. I like the classic and tasteful looks of these two, especially the old cafe style gauges.

Also, the exhaust looks to have a y-split, but I can't tell if another pipe would be on the left side. Is this a single exhaust here?

If there's anything else you see (what type of clip-ons, rear fender cleanup, rear-sets, etc), I guess just call it out if you could. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I tried researching the instrument cluster, but everyone seems to reference a Ducati Performance 5 gauge cluster. Is the gauge pictured the Ducati Performance part?

Also, the a simple straight exhaust has been difficult to find. I like how this exhaust is just straight chrome all the way to the tip. Most that I find have some kind of carbon fiber tip, or a pinched end. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hello all. I'm looking at picking up a 620 Dark, and am interested in what parts were used on the following bike, more specifically the straight piped exhaust and the gauge cluster. I like the classic and tasteful looks of these two, especially the old cafe style gauges.

Also, the exhaust looks to have a y-split, but I can't tell if another pipe would be on the left side. Is this a single exhaust here?

If there's anything else you see (what type of clip-ons, rear fender cleanup, rear-sets, etc), I guess just call it out if you could. Thanks guys.

Rear sets look to be S&P...
Gauge, once ECU is reflashed, can be from any older Ducati or custom cluster;
exhaust, it could be a custom set up or, italian, could be a set of MIVVS but...hard to tell...
clip ons, can't help there, I'm looking into a tappered bar for mine

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, thanks guys. It sounds like those gauges are an incredibly hard find these days. Maybe just some white faces on the stock clusters would work.

I appreciate the replies. This bike is just too sick for a little cafe'd 620.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts