Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this episode where Cartman wanted to hang out with older, more mature people. It wasnt the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes either... REMEMBER WHAT IT STOOD FOR? :eek:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
North American Man-Boy Love Association

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
yeah!!! and all the kids wanted to sacrifice butters to all the old, grundy men so they could get away!!! [smiley=waytogo.gif] poor butters, he's always shafted on EVERYTHING.

i came across a website for NAMBLA a while back, too gross!!!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
yeah, i don't know if that site was serious, but it's quite disturbing...

not as disturbing as "red rocket" in front of kyle's parents book club!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
oh no you missed that one!??!?!? it was probably more disturbing to me than the barbara streisand creature that kept on annoying kenny!

there was this episode where all the kids are sitting at the bus stop and cartman comes over with sparky, kyle's gay dog. he's all, "hey you guys check out what sparky can do!" so cartman makes sparky get on his back and says "red rocket, red rocket, sparky, red rocket!" over and over again while jerking off the dog! finally the dog spews all over the place and gets in cartman's mouth! so they all think it's cool, stan takes sparky to his place and wants to show his parents... but they're in the middle of this book club. stan goes behind the couch and starts chanting, "red rocket, red rocket" in front of his parents and friends.... oh man, too funny!!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THAT is sick! Worse than when Cartman went to the sperm bank to get 5 gallons of semen. H ecouldnt get it all from them so he got it from a guy in the alley. "All I had to do was close my eyes and suck it out of a hose." nasty!!! THen there is always Mr Slave with the hamster. :eek:

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
"suck it out of a hose, cartman?"
"yeah, suck it out of a hose" sea creatures + sea men = sea people = seavilization = terrorist bombing = the aquarium breaks when the cartman faction and the butters faction kill each other

oh, and don't forget about their boy band with their hit single called "fingerbang" me and my buddies sing it all the time "i'm gonna fingerbang bang you into my life, girl i'm gonna fingerbang and it's alright"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts