Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turns out our DML East ride will have a bit more to offer. Eric Bostrum will be at the Warhorse open house and attending out DML meal. I say meal, because it may turn out to be a lunch. I will clearing up the details today and will have more tonight. Here is what I have in stone.

1. We are leaving for Warhorse from Allentown at 10 am on May 8th.
2. We are meeting at a Duncan Donuts neat 78, 22 and the Turnpike.
3. The destination is North American Warhorse in Scranton PA.
4. The Starboyz will be performing.
5. Eric Bostrom will be at Warhorse and attending our DML meal. The meal will also now include Ducati owners who have bought bikes thru Warhorse.

We are going to have a beautiful ride, a great show, meet a famous racer and have a good meal. Our first DML ride here in the North East should be great.
Now we need to get a list of people who plan to attend. And people from seperate areas to arrange pre meeting places in Phili, NYC and Harrisburg area. Or what ever area your group plan to ride from. We picked Allentown as a center spot. ITs roughly 2 hours from Harrisburg, NYC and Phili. The highways from each meet right at the Duncan Donuts. From there we can ride 80 miles thru backroads to Warhorse and enjoy a good well rounded day.
We plan to gather around 9 am and leave at 10 am. This will give us plenty of time to get to Scranton. It also means premeeting times for most can be around 7am. Not too bad.
If you want to come, please post in this thread with a simple count me in and an email address. I will be mailing out maps, phone numbers and vouchers for the dinner. Its going to be a great time......Dennis

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Re:  NA Warhorse,Starboyz,Bostrom and the DML

Dennis, I will start~~~~

Deb & Steve...... ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Dennis,

I'm very interested in the May 8th trip. My only problem is that I live in Richmond, VA. If I come, I'm planning to trailer up on the 7th and stay in Allentown. My question is what time do you think the fun will be over on the 8th. I'd like to only have to pay for one nights stay.

thanks
daniel

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I imagine 6ish. A bunch of use are doing a track day at Pocono the next morning. So we may do a little dinner that night. If your coming the night before, why don't you stay in Wilkes Barre instead. Deb and her husband are coming up ealy. We are then riding back to Allentown to meet what ever group we form. I think I will get a bunch of locals to ride to Allentown too.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts

Count me in for 1 for sure.
I have 2 riding buddies that will most likely tag along with a possible 3rd coming.
My one friend just bought a MV....yeeeeeowza what a beautiful bike, anyhow hopefully he will bring that bike.

e-mail - [email protected]

Looking forward to it, unfortunately can't do the track day though.

Adrian

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

We MIGHT get a group going!! ;D :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Call me crazy. But I would love to ride into Warhorse with 30 plus Monsters. Or 50 Plus Ducati's.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Bill seems interested, I posted the link on the SEPA thread, so hopefully , the guys that are there, but not especially looking on the board will see it!! ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Thanks for the reply Dennis. I need some help though. I'm assuming that you guys are starting your trip from Wilkes Barre or maybe that is were Warhouse is located. Help a lost man out. Thanks..

murry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I may be in. Gotta take what work I can get, though. If I have the opportunity to work that weekend, I have to take it. If not, I'm in for 2.

·
Registered
392 Posts

Count me in, hopefully my bike will be back together by then.
I'll be rideing out from Harrisburg.
Bill Waddington
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Everyone join the fun, we are going to have a good time! ;D

·
Registered
392 Posts

Well if my bike is not back together by then, I'll drive up tp Scranton and try to warhorse and try to find you guys on the 8th.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Good, very Good we will be looking for you!!!! ;D We can all ride a few demos!!

·
Registered
838 Posts

Lets post where we are coming from also. It might make it easier to collect smaller groups for the pre ride. My Sister is coming from NYC. Who wants to meet up with her? We can pick someplace to meet her in the city.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts