Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8)Hello there,Berto from Glasgow here coming to visit your city soon and was wondering if you chaps have a regular meeting and if so where is it.Visiting Monster owners welcome???

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8)Glad you don't need your bike with you as I think the excess baggage charge would be a bit steep!!!cheers

·
Registered
137 Posts
The Ear Inn is definately the place to go on Tuesday nights. The best time seems to be between 7 and 10. Let me know if your going, I'm sure we can swap stories about our S4s, and I can point you in the direction of the best bars in the area, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Yeah the Ear inn is def the place to be of Tuesday night.

J

·
0 Posts
Do you still meet there?? what are the days and times. I don't have a bike yet but I would still like to hang out.

I'm looking for a Monster 620 2002 or newer with low miles.

C

·
0 Posts
lived here for a while and never knew about it. My bike runs great but looks like a rat compared to some of yours. A true city beast

·
Registered
137 Posts
Don't sweat it. There are more City rides there than anything else. Just show up and check it out. There is usually a good crowed from 7 to 10. Maybe I'll see ya there. Look for the S4 with the duck on it waving "bye-bye" ;D

C

·
0 Posts
cannot get there today but certainly will make it soon. And maybe ill even bring my "city duck" and feel envious when viewing it near all of the pristine examples out there. Sounds like fun. I think I will wait till I leave the city befor I am a member of the "show stopper" owner's club.

J

·
0 Posts
I was riding down in Port Jefferson this morning (August 1) and I saw a group of Ducati's riding through on 25A. Super Bikes, Monsters and Supersports. Is there a group that rides around at all that posts on this site? I'd love to get together one weekend and ride with you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts