Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the 411 on monster gatherings during bike week. I am coming down midweek with a bunch of guys from Mass. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the ride down. Hope to see some Ducs while I'm there.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know much about the myrtle beach rally except that it is about an hour away from me. I'll try to ask around and see what people know. I'll be there myself the last weekend. If you guys will still be around let me know. (I'm a MA native myself, Probably moving back up to New England in the fall)

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I talked to the guys at the local Ducati shop about the Myrtle Beach Rally. They said it is just like Daytona but a little smaller. That didn't help me at all since I have never been there. Anyway they said it is a big "See and Be Seen" event. There aren't any specific Ducati events but there are suposed to be vendors everywhere, so probably a bunch of accesory stuff. The Charleston dealer won't be there and they are the closest one to Myrtle Beach. But I have heard about a dealer up there that does Italian motorcycle on the side, just a rumor that I have heard. Any way that probably doesn't help much but it's all I got.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Good job Dave - way to do your homework. I wish that I could make it up there.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok the latest is this. My friend and I will be leaving my house in Mass at 4 am and heading down rt 95 and should arrive in selma NC around 7pm. We will probably be looking for a few people to rie with for the last few miles. If anyone is up for a quick ride let me know. We will be leaving on Wednesday May 12th and getting down your way on the sameday. I'm getting pumped for the ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts