Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Very nice, BUT....your wife can't be the best.....mine is!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice, BUT....your wife can't be the best.....mine is!!!!

LOL. I see that we are going to have to come to an understanding here...... ;D

.....and just so we are clear, mine is the best ;)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I hate to join the party, but MY wife is the best. She ORDERED me to buy an S4R!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Man, you guys are gonna make me drop this bomb arent you.....

Not only did Vixen BUY MY S4R but she also got the pipe kit for it.....

Top that! ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
monstervixen, I bet you are the only one on here with a matrix monster. I could be wrong though.
thats what i was going for. i had a yellow one on order but my dealer gave me a sweet deal on her and i fell in love instantly.

oh and like i said before, i am the best :p

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Man that is awesome and way to go to the wife...now i have to get mine to do something for me to top that ;D

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
A few years ago for my xx birthday, my wife bought me an Aprilia Mille!!!! AND....she has big gazoombas!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
All I asked for was a new pair of gloves . . . instead all I got was a card making a smart mules distant cousin comment about getting balder and heavier :-[

·
Registered
385 Posts
My wife surprised me with a California Superbike day out at Willow Springs for my B-Day last weekend.
I cannot wait to go.
Nice!
That picture sure is Sweet! They did an awesome job.

·
Registered
376 Posts
My wife bought, paid for, and drove to Seattle to get the Monster (400 miles), plus she had the Arrow pipes installed when she went to pick it up...................and she also has big gazoombahs! ;D

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I'm going to have to say that LiterLeaner's wife, monstervixen is the best. She got him the S4R, pipes, and she has a monster as well!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts