• Desmo action

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep'em all

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am noticing that my sig is quite "busy". In consideration of my fellow DML'ers I am thinking of eliminating some of my "sig stuff". I thought I'd gage what pisses you guys off the most so I can keep it ;D Just kidding :-*

I am definitely going to keep the dancing chewy.

There is a maximum of 2 votes, but you don't have to use them both. There is a option for 2 in case you can't decide between two.

This is a big step for me, I like all the stuff there, but it is outta hand :eek:

I also realize that 99.9% of the DMLers don't care about my sig and this is a useless poll, but that .1% (me ;D) cares waaay too much about a silly poll [laugh]

happy Friday, and happy Christmas weekend [thumbsup] There is snow a fallin' and the niners are a winning >:D

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
[leghumping] Where's the option of having a picture of you in a "muscle pose" with your shirt off? [/leghumping]

;D Sorry...I had to--for all the wimmenz out there. [laugh]

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
What about the dancing Chewy option?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DrunkenMonkey said:
I'm still trying to figure out where you hid the camera in my shower...
it was inside the soap-on-a-rope ;)

lucazuma said:
..how about this one?
You spelled it wrong ;) [laugh]

bobspapa said:
What about the dancing Chewy option?

breakdancing/moonwalking Chewy is staying no matter what. I was not going to put his "sig" spot in the hands of the monkeys of the DML!!
[cheeky]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And yet... As of today all three pictures are still there and the dancing Chewey is MIA :'(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts