Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Alright!!! Good to hear your back in action Dennis! Let me know about what goes on at Beaver Run, or whatever that track is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bike Looks Great Dennis!! Glad to hear that you are back in the saddle again. I am really digging that twin headlight design you have going...Was it hard to change over or was it bolt for bolt?

Liter

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
ok, somebody help me out here. what did the swear-catcher
do to come up with 'i disagreeistant' ????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bike Looks Great Dennis!! Glad to hear that you are back in the saddle again. I am really digging that twin headlight design you have going...Was it hard to change over or was it bolt for bolt?

Liter
It was a simple bolt on. The only thing I did do, was take apart the old light and remove the short harness that went from teh headlight to the bikes main wiring harness. I did not want to cut the main harnes. After that I just plugged in the new lights and bolted them in using the stokc bolts. The only wires cut were teh ones going to the 2 parking lights. But if I was not in a hurry at the time I could have simply gotten the correct connectors to match. But it was night time and I was excited. I can alway replace them latter if needed.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Glad you're back in action Dennis...I was wondering how it going. I know how $hitty it feels when your bike is laid up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts