Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got it. My new toy, an '04 S4R. I just picked it up Saturday and all I have to say is..."WOW". I bought the bike January 10th, and I took it to Cycle Cat that day. So yes, it's been a long, but patient wait. This is the first Monster I have ever ridden, and it takes my breath away completely every time a ride it, let alone see it. I love everything about it.

Listed are the mods:
Cycle Cat everything - Whatever Cycle Cat currently makes for the Monster, it's on there. Black rearsets and side stand are next as soon as a final fit is made and they're produced (should be a month or two).
Stratified pipes - Great sound; awesome deep rumble.
Pro-Italia fender emiminator kit.
CRG mirror.

Of course, the mods are just starting, and I can't wait to get more. I need to do some more riding as I only have 35 or so miles on it. This weather better clear up pretty soonIt would be nice if the weather would cooperate here in the northeast.

I would like to thank Alfred, Gary and the rest of the Cycle Cat team. As you'll see, the quality is beyond top notch and the feel is unbelievable. I could go on and on about CC, but I'll keep this short.

I would also like to thank Strati, for a great modification. The service is fast and painless, and the end product is just perfect.

I never posted pics before, so please bare with me. I attached the url's below. If someone would want to add the pics to this thread, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Enjoy.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/gallery/Misc/Monster_Board_pics/S4R_RightSide.JPG

http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/gallery/Misc/Monster_Board_pics/S4R_Top.JPG

http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/gallery/Misc/Monster_Board_pics/S4R_TopII.JPG

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congrats !! I cant believe that you've waited since Jan , Holy S$it !! Anyways, it looks great, especially the clipons and triple. I'll attemot to add the pics, since I just learned how.

S

·
0 Posts
HURRAY! glad to see it's finally home ;)
i think if the bar-adapter thingies were also anodized black, it would be even cooler. great looking top triple though. good stuff all around! thanks for the comments. glad you dig the results with the cans!

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
One small detail. I think it's time to remove all the warning labels/stickers. That's all. Please drive through.
T.

·
Registered
5 Posts
really beautiful bike. Have fun breaking it in. I am jealous of all the mods. Keep us posted on how it rides...

·
Registered
366 Posts
The new triple clamp is very tasty. Must add that to the list. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! And yes, I know, the labels and stickers will be coming off.

As for the color of the risers Strati, I chose it to have the effect of longer forks coming through the the triple. T

I chose the red to match the spring keepers at CC Scott. I don't want too much black, a little color is nice. Plus, the rearsets will have red inner spacers, which will compliment everything.

I dumped the stock bar because I wanted to go for a more aggressive stance, plus the RIPS system looks way too cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts