Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is it.. Fieldsheer Titanium air jacket,

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whew!!! That was torture getting that post and pics right ! Must have took me 1 hr!! :p Thanks for the help admin!!!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Deb!
That whole riding outfit looks great, you will probably not be sweating either. I think you will be plenty safe in that gear. I also want to add, that I think there is way to much over reacting about gear! Yes, leather is a great protectant.... On the other hand, if I feel like wearing my 501's and my jacket only, I will and all the people that shake their heads can kiss my Fookin ass :)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Lookin' sharp, Deb! :)
I think that's Deb's custom-painted lid that matches her HD Badboy. Yes?

Now I know how to post pics side-by-side, thanks.

Ally, don't hold back now, tell us how you really feel. ;D

G

·
The first time you get caught in the rain you will be glad its not leather. I bet the entire suit weighs less then a leather jacket also. I love my non Leather hein gerrick. Its super light and water tight. Hey, I am a poet and didn't know it.

G

·
Now I know how to post pics side-by-side, thanks.
Very interesting.the pic's post side by side for me when replying but go to vertical one above one below in the thread....I'm on a mac...and assuming that Nick means when viewing the thread they are also side by side....?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dang I thought it was going to be a bikini or sumthin...... :)
What kind of helmet ya got there Deb?
Sorry it wasn't my new bikini! ;D
And , yes, Nick was right that is my custom painted HD badboy helmet, thought it looked better for the pic. This is the helmet I wear with the Monster, they are both HJC.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Viking, my riding pants are 'Yamaha Leather, Designed By Hein Gericke', does that count? ;D

Retro, I see the pics side by side in Deb's first post. I tried to do the same thing in my 'Not a Pitbull..." thread, but it didn't work. ???
Maybe my pics were too wide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts