Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I went out shopping xmas gifts today, And walking around in total panic not knowing to buy, suddenly in the corner of my eye I saw a frame with the beloved triangles:

I immediately bought this little (4.5") toy for my self. its quite nice, good details and even suspension on the back wheel unfortunaly it was green because everybody know that a Monster should be RED ;).

Merry Xmas Keld

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
That is pretty cool! What is painted on the tank? Looks like The Incredible Hulk's Monster!!! Well assuming that he rode it when ever he was Bruce Banner, cause the Hulk sure wouldnt need one. I think he would be like the Terminator and just take whichever bike he wanted.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I have the Hulk bike and the Punisher which is black. I have almost every brand make of monster model except for 2. Even a red one. I bought mine off ebay, but they also have them at dealers. They are a 1:12 scale S4, red and black.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Someone just posted thier new REAL Monster here, a little while ago, AND it was green!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Someone just posted thier new REAL Monster here, a little while ago, AND it was green!!!!
That would be me. I was about to say I have a green monster but its real.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That is the most beautiful monster! Green is my favorite color!!!! I need to get that Hulk Monster to go with my other collection I just picked up at Walmart ;D

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Walmart has several Ducs. I bought a set that has a 998 R, S4, 748, 999 S and ST4S. They have individual ones also. There was also a Guzzi Centauro and a MV Augusta.

I think these are made by Maisto, like the ones they had over the last couple of years: yellow monster, monster dark, MH900E, 996, 748, 900FE.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I forgot, the Maisto ones also had a late model 900SS.

These were also made and sold at other stores labeled as Road & Track, Tonka, official Ducati, etc. I think Target carries the Tonka ones.

I even have a MH900E labeled as Cycle World I got at the motorcycle show.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts