Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Motorcycle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Thought I would share pics and some details for anyone with a new 937 considering mods and my initial feedback

Termignoni slip-ons - Did I want the full system? Yes. Are they available without waiting months? No. Was this a frivolous purchase for no other reason than they look awesome and sound better than stock? 100% would I have shelled out the $2,700 plus install and likely a Dyno if they we available? Probably. But seriously these are gorgeous and sounds much better.

NRC Fender Eliminator - I was concerned about fit and finish but like the look of these much more than the evo (didn’t want the signal stalks). These look fine to me and a HUGE improvement.

LED Turn Signals - Sooo happy I got these, those stalks were hideous and these seem way more visible (according to my wife who followed my home).

Rizoma Bar End Mirrors - Was on fence between these and CRG Arrows. Probably just style choice but these are amazing.

Belly Fairing - this was a great upgrade IMO, not too expensive and really improves the look upfront.

Radiator Cover - **** tons of road debris and rocks where I live so I thought this was smart.

Passenger Handles - I won’t lie, I am not crazy about the way these look and it’s rare that I’ll be doing any two up riding, but wife is open to letting me put her around town and I don’t like having the reach around. Im thinking these will also give me someplace to anchor a bungi if I shlep some crap.

SP Connect Mount - Moto mount Pro does not work for the 937, or at least I can’t get it to function as the clutch fluid reservoir gets I the way so you can’t turn it and it doesn’t for in the center where the bar is wider (and would probably obstruct the display). As I don’t have the packaging I’m probably stuck with the Mount, the phone case and the vibration accessory so caveat emptor (and LPT: keep packaging until you know your **** works!)

R-Link anti-theft system - I just activated this and will be testing it out. Just another safeguard but has some other cool features if you don’t mind subscribing.

Dynamoto stands - A little pricey but I share my space with a friend and these are super convenient to move bikes around. Just waiting for spools (been tricky getting proper fit, had to return Puigs and waiting for some LighTech which I hope work on the 937+. If anyone needs to know, ours are 6mm)

Considering Next:
  • Water Pump Cover
  • Frame/Axel Sliders
  • Rizoma Gas Tank Cover
  • Brake/Clutch Reservoirs

Powerball Fantasy List:
  • Ohlins Rear Shock
  • Steel Braided Brake Cables
  • Brake/Clutch Levers
  • New Handlebars
  • Carbon Fiber Fenders
  • Carbon Fiber Wheels

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bike. (y)

Maybe a smallish tailbag you can strap to the handles?

Hope you don't have to park in that big common garage.
Yeah, I’m trying to find good options but also waiting for the after market to have more 937+ comparable accessories. One of the challenges of being an early adapter to a new model variant.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I used to run a small tank bag on the back seat of other bikes.

I have a few different soft bags I'm not using. Saddle, tank, tail.
Running a Givi top case now.
If you're near the 91335 I could let one or more of your choice go for beer money and a look at your bike.
Might not be a forever bag, but could work until you find 1 for your specific bike. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 228037 View attachment 228033 View attachment 228034 View attachment 228035 View attachment 228036 View attachment 228037
View attachment 228034
View attachment 228033
View attachment 228040
View attachment 228041
View attachment 228038
View attachment 228039
View attachment 228036
View attachment 228035
Thought I would share pics and some details for anyone with a new 937 considering mods and my initial feedback

Termignoni slip-ons - Did I want the full system? Yes. Are they available without waiting months? No. Was this a frivolous purchase for no other reason than they look awesome and sound better than stock? 100% would I have shelled out the $2,700 plus install and likely a Dyno if they we available? Probably. But seriously these are gorgeous and sounds much better.

NRC Fender Eliminator - I was concerned about fit and finish but like the look of these much more than the evo (didn’t want the signal stalks). These look fine to me and a HUGE improvement.

LED Turn Signals - Sooo happy I got these, those stalks were hideous and these seem way more visible (according to my wife who followed my home).

Rizoma Bar End Mirrors - Was on fence between these and CRG Arrows. Probably just style choice but these are amazing.

Belly Fairing - this was a great upgrade IMO, not too expensive and really improves the look upfront.

Radiator Cover - **** tons of road debris and rocks where I live so I thought this was smart.

Passenger Handles - I won’t lie, I am not crazy about the way these look and it’s rare that I’ll be doing any two up riding, but wife is open to letting me put her around town and I don’t like having the reach around. Im thinking these will also give me someplace to anchor a bungi if I shlep some crap.

SP Connect Mount - Moto mount Pro does not work for the 937, or at least I can’t get it to function as the clutch fluid reservoir gets I the way so you can’t turn it and it doesn’t for in the center where the bar is wider (and would probably obstruct the display). As I don’t have the packaging I’m probably stuck with the Mount, the phone case and the vibration accessory so caveat emptor (and LPT: keep packaging until you know your **** works!)

R-Link anti-theft system - I just activated this and will be testing it out. Just another safeguard but has some other cool features if you don’t mind subscribing.

Dynamoto stands - A little pricey but I share my space with a friend and these are super convenient to move bikes around. Just waiting for spools (been tricky getting proper fit, had to return Puigs and waiting for some LighTech which I hope work on the 937+. If anyone needs to know, ours are 6mm)

Considering Next:
  • Water Pump Cover
  • Frame/Axel Sliders
  • Rizoma Gas Tank Cover

Powerball Fantasy List:
  • Ohlins Rear Shock
  • Brake/Clutch Levers
  • New Handlebars
  • Carbon Fiber Fenders
  • Carbon Fiber Wheels
View attachment 228037 View attachment 228033 View attachment 228034 View attachment 228035 View attachment 228036 View attachment 228037
View attachment 228034
View attachment 228033
View attachment 228040
View attachment 228041
View attachment 228038
View attachment 228039
View attachment 228036
View attachment 228035

Considering Next:
  • Water Pump Cover
  • Frame/Axel Sliders
  • Rizoma Gas Tank Cover

Powerball Fantasy List:
  • Ohlins Rear Shock
  • Brake/Clutch Levers
  • New Handlebars
  • Carbon Fiber Fenders
  • Carbon Fiber Wheels
That bike is a beauty!!! I have same model and same colour with belly fairing, sequential turn signals and full exhaust with up map. I was stuck between Evotech and NRC tail tidy. I watched Rated R cars on YouTube and the guy has great videos on doing up the Monster 937. He had installation issues with the NRC. How did it go with yours? I want to get a better idea before I order and any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That bike is a beauty!!! I have same model and same colour with belly fairing, sequential turn signals and full exhaust with up map. I was stuck between Evotech and NRC tail tidy. I watched Rated R cars on YouTube and the guy has great videos on doing up the Monster 937. He had installation issues with the NRC. How did it go with yours? I want to get a better idea before I order and any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I had dealership install so I wouldn’t have to deal with any issues and AFAIK they had no issues and it works perfectly. Gotta love R-Rated channel as the definitive place for 937 stuff. I’ve added quite a lot more since so it’s getting out of control LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had dealership install so I wouldn’t have to deal with any issues and AFAIK they had no issues and it works perfectly. Gotta love R-Rated channel as the definitive place for 937 stuff. I’ve added quite a lot more since so it’s getting out of control LOL
Ok, thanks for the quick reply buddy. I know man once you start you can't stop adding stuff. Your bike looks mint!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
View attachment 228034
View attachment 228033
View attachment 228040
View attachment 228041
View attachment 228038
View attachment 228039
View attachment 228036
View attachment 228035

Considering Next:
  • Water Pump Cover
  • Frame/Axel Sliders
  • Rizoma Gas Tank Cover

Powerball Fantasy List:
  • Ohlins Rear Shock
  • Brake/Clutch Levers
  • New Handlebars
  • Carbon Fiber Fenders
  • Carbon Fiber Wheels
how well do the bar end mirrors work.

·
Registered
126 Posts
View attachment 228034
View attachment 228033
View attachment 228040
View attachment 228041
View attachment 228038
View attachment 228039
View attachment 228036
View attachment 228035

Considering Next:
  • Water Pump Cover
  • Frame/Axel Sliders
  • Rizoma Gas Tank Cover

Powerball Fantasy List:
  • Ohlins Rear Shock
  • Brake/Clutch Levers
  • New Handlebars
  • Carbon Fiber Fenders
  • Carbon Fiber Wheels
I havent liked the monster since they deleted the trellis frame, and made the bike more generic and Japanese looking.
However, your bike looks great and it has given me a new perspective. I just wish Ducati made a 1260 version

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I havent liked the monster since they deleted the trellis frame, and made the bike more generic and Japanese looking.
However, your bike looks great and it has given me a new perspective. I just wish Ducati made a 1260 version
I don’t disagree. It took me almost as much as the cost of the bike in mods to make it feel
Like a genuine monster but it’s a super amazing bike now. I’ll be curious what they have in store for the monster as it seems like all the momentum is behind the Streetfighter

·
Registered
126 Posts
It seems that way. I love the Streetfighter, but if there was a option of a 1260S or R Monster, I would go for that. The problem for me about the Streetfighter is, it's cost of ownership is too much. Services, insurance cost. Everything about is big bucks. Where the Monster (referring to my 1200s) does everything just as good as the Streetfighter (accelerates and corners) other then its top speed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Question: How’s the the rear turn signals for the NRC fender eliminator kit?

is it bright? Is it sequential?
I wouldn’t call it super bright but it’s functional. It is a narrow strip so it’s not super high profile but it gets the job done. I don’t believe it’s sequentional but I can check (if I don’t repost comment assume it’s not sequential). It’s not a daily driver for me, just for recreation on canyons with minimal street riding so works fine for my purposes

1 - 20 of 38 Posts