Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up from FBF,after getting her new mods, hi pipes, PCIII, airbox kit...

Dyno results- 40 lb torque, 58.8 HP

Sounds VERY sweet!!! I can feel the noise vibration in my helmet, just like when I ride the HD!
P.S....the temp here today is 35 degrees, but it felt like 100, all the warmth was ejecting from the exhilaration of having new mods and having her back!! She said she missed me bad!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Looks like my old one that was destroyed in the accident back home in England...... :-[

Glad you have your bike back, I know how it feels to be bikeless....2 years now!

M

·
0 Posts
Congratulations! Bike looks great. Gives me some ideas for my 620. Oh, and I promise I won't make any comments about "ejecting warmth", but sometimes riding my Monster makes me do that too. Onward through the mist!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A good run,yes, but the gas will be tommorrow! along with another good run in the cold. ;D

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Congrats, Deb. Sounds nice with the airbox mod and the pipes on it, I bet, and it should run a lot happier too with the PCIII & Dynotune.

Hope the FBF folks comped you a T-Shirt......

R

·
0 Posts
This week coming is supposed to get warm here in PA again. They are call for the high 40's. And since my cans are at Strati's house and I can't ride, it should actually happen. 2003 was not a good riding yoear for me weather wise.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Deb~

She looks great! You really need to come out this summer! Congrats! Beyeatch ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
She's looking mighty fine, Deb. Santa's been good to you this year. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hope the FBF folks comped you a T-Shirt......
They comped me an oil leak!!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I would say you would have to go to detox, but you don't drink. ;) Dennis get her and her old man to come out, you can all camp with us in Chapparal :)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My husband drinks to beat the band!! Beer only ;D

S

·
0 Posts
Slick-looking high-mounts cans. Can you rate them on a noise level for me, say 1 to 10? I'm saving up right now but don't want anything that will wake the neighbors.

R

·
0 Posts
Hmmmmm
How about plan "B". We shipp the bikes to CA. Fly there and ride all weekend. Then we either ship the bikes back, or ride back. I like the idea of riding back more. Unless we know someone who would truck our bikes out. Depending on the number of people it is only a few hundred bucks to ship a bike cross country. Monsters are small too. So we could fit a bunch of them on a truck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts