Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Very nice, Im liking the white raised letters on the tires and the red rim stripes [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
very nice [clap] I like the Rizoma Resevoirs [thumbsup]

·
Registered
737 Posts
it's not often that we actually see a member using the DML sidestand pad on the pics. [thumbsup]

Very nice pain job [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Nice, very similar in many mods to my own S4R. I like your taste. What did you use to highlight the Ducati stamp on the case? That's a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Did you get a special kind of paint marker to withstand the heat? if so, can you share what kind and where you would find it?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
you can get the paint markers at a craft store like Michaels or JoAnne fabrics. Any place that sells crafts and scrap book crap.
Mine hasn't come off yet from heat. It doesn't get hot enought to ruin the paint.
Harry

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
those pipes make me happy in my no-no place. man, that thing is clean. you'll have to go over your detail regiment with me next spring.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
MichMonsterS4 said:
you can get the paint markers at a craft store like Michaels or JoAnne fabrics. Any place that sells crafts and scrap book crap.
Mine hasn't come off yet from heat. It doesn't get hot enought to ruin the paint.
Harry
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try, there's a Michaels right down the street.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts