Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Ron, you once posted about the M1 bars from Suburban Machinery. I liked those a lot. This would be as good a time as any to get them since I'm going to be taking it all apart now anyway. :)

CRM, yes, my ex did a lot for my bike. It will always be appreciated and I hope he's doing fine. :)

Lee, no deferring. LOL.

·
Registered
883 Posts
As you are interested in learning more about fixing your own bike, YouTube is your friend. You will be amazed if you haven’t used it before. Just Google what you want to work on, “ how to fix Ducati Monster choke” and YouTube links will pop up. Nothing you’re going to do to that bike hasn’t been done before, and somebody made a tutorial video about it. I have been a mechanic for 50 years but still go to YouTube if I haven’t worked on that particular model before. Watching it with a step by step explanation is so much better than a work shop manual. That’s another thing to do, though, download a workshop manual for your model. I also take pics with an iPad as I go to help my memory as I put it back together. Good Luck.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts