Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, In 2009 I bought a 2010 Monster 1100 and I origianlly registered here in 2011. I'm so happy to be
Christmas tree Jeans Picture frame Wheel Tire

back!

I have the most wonderful loving wife, Janna Jacques. About 12yrs ago I bought a Ducati, a really special bike to me and it was my special companion for a few years. Things changed and my daughter was going to school in Idaho and I needed a bike that could comfortably take me there so sadly the Ducati had to go for a touring bike. I always felt like one day I would find another Italian music box to hoist the front wheel up and have that feeling again. Over the past few months my loving wife found my Monster and I find it under my tree this morning... That RED! had me speechless for over 10min and I'm still at a loss for words. She had heard more than a couple stories about my lost Ducati love and she brought her back home. I have not the words to convey the love I have for my wife and she is the most giving person I know for everyone.
Merry Christmas everyone....
I have to go to the garage and cry now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone, In 2009 I bought a 2010 Monster 1100 and I origianlly registered here in 2011. I'm so happy to be View attachment 228064
back!

I have the most wonderful loving wife, Janna Jacques. About 12yrs ago I bought a Ducati, a really special bike to me and it was my special companion for a few years. Things changed and my daughter was going to school in Idaho and I needed a bike that could comfortably take me there so sadly the Ducati had to go for a touring bike. I always felt like one day I would find another Italian music box to hoist the front wheel up and have that feeling again. Over the past few months my loving wife found my Monster and I find it under my tree this morning... That RED! had me speechless for over 10min and I'm still at a loss for words. She had heard more than a couple stories about my lost Ducati love and she brought her back home. I have not the words to convey the love I have for my wife and she is the most giving person I know for everyone.
Merry Christmas everyone....
I have to go to the garage and cry now.
That’s both heartwarming and awesome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts