Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty pumped, I got selected for the CT RSP program for 2007. :)

I will be stopping by MotoCorsa this week to talk with Arun too, hopefully I will have a few sponsors by race time.

Maurice

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Good luck! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Good job dude. [thumbsup] That'll be cool.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
thats awesome, homie! [clap]

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bog-E must be eating from Jacobs cerial bowl. Anyone want to grab a beer later?

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need to put in my rear shock, and drill holes in the frame too mount a hitch on my black truck, then Im game for whatever.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Visolara said:
I need to put in my rear shock, and drill holes in the frame too mount a hitch on my black truck, then Im game for whatever.
Unless it's too late, if the hitch from my truck would fit yours, you can have it.
I think I'm going to sell my truck to a wrecker to part out.

You guys can lick the kashi out of my cereal bowl.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a really good deal on a 10000lbs hitch, I know I didnt need one rated that heavy, but it was only $145.

I need a power cord drill with a half inch bit to drill holes into my frame for mounting, Im waiting on my uncle Pat to get home with one.

Elias, you coming to grab a beer later? Ray is heading to The Lamp later, so Im thinking that would be a good place.

Anyone else interested in an evening of light responsible drinking?

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Visolara said:
I got a really good deal on a 10000lbs hitch, I know I didnt need one rated that heavy, but it was only $145.

I need a power cord drill with a half inch bit to drill holes into my frame for mounting, Im waiting on my uncle Pat to get home with one.

Elias, you coming to grab a beer later? Ray is heading to The Lamp later, so Im thinking that would be a good place.

Anyone else interested in an evening of light responsible drinking?
the laaaammp. That's way out there in BFSE. Sheesh. Don't you guys know I got a 9pm bed time?

I may come out for 1 beer. Exactly one. Via the DR. How come it's in Ray's hood? How come he can't come up here to the urge?

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
toolfan said:
the laaaammp. That's way out there in BFSE. Sheesh. Don't you guys know I got a 9pm bed time?

I may come out for 1 beer. Exactly one. Via the DR. How come it's in Ray's hood? How come he can't come up here to the urge?
WTF, Jacob get Elias's login info or something.

Elias, want me to drive? I can stop by and pick you up if your panties arent in to much of a bunch.

Jon, Ill text ya when I leave.

Maurice

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
how is it, that no matter what the thread topic is when started, it always ends up with you guys organizing a drinking adventure?

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
onetoomanyticket said:
how is it, that no matter what the thread topic is when started, it always ends up with you guys organizing a drinking adventure?
skill my good man

skill

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is only one Edurance race for OMRRA next year, so Im not too worried about it. The following season (see Big-E, I can use big words like Season) will be another story. Not sure what I will ride for the 2008 season yet.

Thanks for looking tho.

Maurice

·
Registered
189 Posts
That is sweet [thumbsup] let us know what times you are racing!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Sweet.

post the schedules plz.

Maybe you can have a fan base in the stands and we can hit air horns and do the wave!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts