1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks NICE!! and sounds really crisp...I like it...how much?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The exhaust cost 250.00. Everything else was my work.

·
0 Posts
I couldn't get the file viewable. Any pictures? High mounts? What? I actually have 2 Bros as well.

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
That is phukin badd a$$!! Close your eyes and you'd swear it's an old muscle car like an old nova or camaro. Probablly the best sound I've ever heard! But I do have one question though, it is bad for the bike to have cans so small??

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't get the file viewable. Any pictures? High mounts? What? I actually have 2 Bros as well.

R.
They are low mount CF C5 oval pipes. Try to go to the misc. pictures section. You will see a "video and sound clip" section. Maybe you can view them from there. If not i'll be posting some stills this weekend.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
S

·
0 Posts
yeah, those sound real crisp! good stuff & glad it turned out how you wanted. i for some reason couldn't "SEE" the video. got the sound just fine. did you post any pics by chance?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, those sound real crisp! good stuff & glad it turned out how you wanted. i for some reason couldn't "SEE" the video. got the sound just fine. did you post any pics by chance?
I'll have some pic this weekend. When I get home it's dark, so tomorrow morning I'll wheel the bike outside and shoot some. You might try to open the video from the misc. page. My brother had the same problem and was able to view it then. Thanks for the advise and praise. Comming from the shorty pipe Guru that means a lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts