Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much drama.......my bike is finally back together. I think she looks purty. Any comments?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!! ;D [smiley=waytogo.gif] [smiley=applause.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Very nice looking Monster. My only comment is that I would either get carbon front and rear huggers or paint the rear hugger to match the tank and bike. Nice work!

-Jordan

G

·
VERY clean, extremely tasteful.
I keep going back and discovering things!

The 800 is a wet clutch?
If I may; perhaps a black cover with the letters highlighted?
FWIW.

Well done!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Re: My bike is back.  Pics inside.  Opin

that gives me wood.

love the rearsets in black. how about a matte black finish on the headers and cans?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Re: My bike is back.  Pics inside.  Opin

it would look (even more) awesome all black and red... no (or very little) silver. black headers, cans, swingarm, forks. black oil cooler cover. photoshop it.

and lose those frame stickers!

G

·
I was wondering about your clipons. How do you get the clipons to be on top of the triple clamp. I was thinking that for the 2003's I had to get the ones that clamp below.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Very well done..super clean...nice nice nice.

I'm jealous of the lack of hoses the FI bikes have. My bike seems to be infected with hoses EVERYWHERE..Grrrrr :mad:

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Looks great! What kind of clipons are those. How close to the factory hight are they? That is what I am looking to do to my 02' 750.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
that gives me wood.
Everything gives Magnus wood. Its a Jersey thing. He was telling me how he got wood watching the Thundercats too. Well, Cheetara is pretty hot. The bike does look sweet though.

G

·
It's much more difficult to be a minimalist - every detail must be scrutinized to construct the whole. Very nice job. ;)

jb

1 - 20 of 53 Posts