Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent some time, too much actually, designing a maintenance record for my bike. I pretty much used the schedule on http://www.ducatisuite.com/maintcharts.html and went from there. Thanks to whoever runs ducatisuite, I hope you don't mind. Anyway I set up a document with about 80, 5.5 x 8.5 pages. Each page has boxes that you can check off, and fill in areas for recording milage and making comments every time you perform one of your maintenance checks. It's set up to be printed on and 8.5 x 11 cut in half and then 3 hole punched for a small binder. I thought I'd share it with everyone here since I've gotten so much from all of you. It's a small .5mb pdf that could be available to download off this site if DML wants it. For now you can pm or email me and I'll send it to you.

I'd really like to have people even just take a look at it and give me any suggestions. If you think I left anything out or should have done anything different to make it more usable. I'm open to making changes and additions.

Thanks for the input.

Maybe I have OCD or something when it comes to this kind of stuff. :-/

G

·
I'll leave it up on my server overnight for those that have started their downloads already, but tomorrow morning I'll remove it since it's "officially" hosted now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts