Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby has fully recovered from his ice skating experience, is now home and ready to go! I'm so very excited. The paint job is awesome. Big thanks to Quentin from Apex Predator Racing......YOU ROCK! This is a new shop in Reseda and they are the best! Quentin is Ducati certified and my Monster always runs excellent thanks to his expert advise and care. Also great designer if you are looking to redo your bike not to mention that they race and are enthusiasts extraordinaire.

So the big "unveiling" is this weekend! We are riding up the Crest on Saturday and Sunday. Meeting at Shell Station at 6:15 AM :eek: The road has been great due to the fabulous weather and no cops at that time of the morning. Ok, ok, if you are a "late riser" then come on up to Newcombs and join us later if you are so inclined!

Will post some pics at a later date. Woooo Hoooo! BTW! I think the new paint job added 5 extra horsepower! ;)

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tom! As a matter of fact.......on order are brand new Ferodo front Brake Rotors (black), pads, Arrow Titanium Steering Damper and a brand new chain! The bling, bling gold color chain!!! If any money is left over then I will order a Ohlins rear shock and my beast should be done.....well at least until performance mods fever hits again! ;D ;D ;D

Will post pics this weekend!

Hope to see you up the hill soon.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Wow! Nothing like a little crash to, um, freshen the baby up a bit ;D

Looks like I'm going to ride GRR with a group on Saturday (after we check out the open-house at your least favorite Duc shop...).

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Congrats, Linda. Your bike looked awesome before, I can hardly wait to see it now!

6:15 am at the Shell, you guys are beyond hard core.......

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Yah, she's torturing us. Bragging on her upgraded scooter, holding out on the pics, and flaunting the ability of being at the ride meet-up spot at that ungodly hour.

It's just wrong. ;D

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, ok, ok, pics will be posted this weekend!

Just think subtle elegance! No more flashy for me. Understated.......

Kevdusmc: our group ranges in size from 2 or 3 to maybe 6, 7, or so.

As you see by the time of this post we truly are the dawn patrol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
No, I am having coffee also. Just not at Newcombs, My house is much warmer than the Crest right now..... (house is requiring much attention as of late)
Maybe later today, besides I need to wear out the last 200 miles on my rear sneaker before the Really Good weather gets here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts