Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Stupid question: What's the purpose of an open clutch?

btw: It looks pretty cool.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
The main purpose is to look cool. 8)

I'm going to do the same thing on my next Monster.

R

·
0 Posts
I just got mine in teh mail a few days ago. I went with a black pressure plate with red retainers for my black S4R. The only reason I did not put it on yet, is I don't want my clutch louder then my pipe.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
DARN I could not see the videos but I had the sound. Best 11 seconds of my life. Of course I say that to all the girls I meet as well. My parts are on the way. Paulimoto Red pressure plate. Black vented clutch cover and titanium colored spring retainers. Wife doesn't know yet so I will be dying in a few days. Anyone want a monster S4R. She will probably give it to you after she kills me. I also got the clear brake light with the LED brake light. Man I AM SOOOOOO DEAD. ::)

·
Registered
248 Posts
yea i will take the s4r.. give her my number ;).
as far as sound there but video not their... get the latest version of codecs for ur windows media player from microsoft site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
MILITARY COMPUTER. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU TO TRY AND DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ON THIS MEDIUM BUDDY. UNCLE SAM IS WATHCING MY A.S.S HE'S GOT HIS HAND ON MY SHOULDER. :-[

R

·
0 Posts
I would love a second one. Your wife already has my number. She can drop it off at my place in MArbella.

·
Registered
5 Posts
DENNIS GOT JOKES. REAL FUNNY. SHE SAID SEND THE CHILD SUPPORT D U C K E R THE KIDS HUNGRY AND I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON MY MONSTER.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts