Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just bought a 1200 R, I also ride Aprilia Dorsoduro & BMW F800R, I like nakeds yes. Any tips on must have mods?
The only mods thus far on it are:

Ducati Performance LED Signals, MD Tidy Tail, Carbon undertail, Carbon exhaust head shield, Comfort seat, Performance levers...
it only has 1,000 yet so I'm waiting for break in to put exhaust, air filter, ECU kit.

I have kriega and many other bags, so far just thinking to add some more carbon bits nothing huge,

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2018 1200S and I think it's "done." How often do we all say that? The big changes were Akra headers and exhaust with a Rexxer tune. I'm not sure I would have ever gone that far if it weren't for a vandalism knock over that scraped up the header. The easier stuff that I think made a huge difference was the evotech tail tidy, ducati performance taillights and front turn signals that wrap around the fork tubes. For whatever reason, the 1200 had incredibly cheap looking plastic front signals and rings. The first thing I would do is definitely bar end mirrors. I like the shape of the CRG.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2018 1200S and I think it's "done." How often do we all say that? The big changes were Akra headers and exhaust with a Rexxer tune. I'm not sure I would have ever gone that far if it weren't for a vandalism knock over that scraped up the header. The easier stuff that I think made a huge difference was the evotech tail tidy, ducati performance taillights and front turn signals that wrap around the fork tubes. For whatever reason, the 1200 had incredibly cheap looking plastic front signals and rings. The first thing I would do is definitely bar end mirrors. I like the shape of the CRG. View attachment 224586
What brand are those front turn signals?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I just bought a 1200 R, I also ride Aprilia Dorsoduro & BMW F800R, I like nakeds yes. Any tips on must have mods?
The only mods thus far on it are:

Ducati Performance LED Signals, MD Tidy Tail, Carbon undertail, Carbon exhaust head shield, Comfort seat, Performance levers...
it only has 1,000 yet so I'm waiting for break in to put exhaust, air filter, ECU kit.

I have kriega and many other bags, so far just thinking to add some more carbon bits nothing huge,

Thanks
do you have the part number for the rear DP led signals? I have to correct front signals, but the rears my dealer sent me don't fit the '19 1200R.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts