Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to do with an old 900SS 2-valve motor and a Monster gas tank and headlight and a bunch of tubing... have fun! Here's a picture from early January when I did the initial mockup of parts. It hit the scrap heap early as did mockup #2 -- I wasn't happy with that one either. Prototype in black primer is prowling the streets of Phoenix currently -- just over 800 miles so far. More details and bikes and parts and pictures to come... so consider this just a teaser for now...

H

·
0 Posts
Interesting, to say the least. I'd like to see a pic of the working prototype.

A

·
0 Posts
Super..that looks exactly like the landscape in my backyard! ;) I haven't seen the bike around the valley yet? Maybe Pato will have a better chance since he is Phoenix too. I'm all the way out here in Gilbert. Have you taken the bike up around the AZ Bike Fest?

A

·
0 Posts
Herb..go to his website. You can see a ghost pic of the bike. Looks good. Almost reminds me of a Confederate.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looking forward to more info/pics. Getting to be a popular subject. I think BCM is also working on a similar theme for a customer.

More updates and pictures available as my NDA's allow!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not to cut down on the coolness of the prodject, I like it alot, but I read in the last issue of motorcycle or cycleworld about 13 Choppers doing similiar stuff... I too am here in gilbert, (AZmonster we are going to have to get a ride set up...) I went to a couple of bike week venues last weekend... steel horse, sugardaddys and billet bar... It was the funniest thing... me and my two brother went and we pulled up to Billet bar and the 2 spots right in front openned up and I on my S4 and my brother on his goldwing parked right in front on bother sides of the main entrance!! My other brother has a '96 badboy and I think he was mad, cause he got in there first and parked futher away!!! HAHAHAHA!

W

·
0 Posts
Is this going to be a rat bike or are you going to really pimp it out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts