Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get an idea of who will be meeting where for the ride this Sunday?

Your choices are - behind Curtain #1:

Bass Pro Shops Parking Lot between 9:30 and 9:45 am (which is where I'll be)

or behind Curtain #2

The Gas Station at the intersection of FM 407 and I-35W in Argyle (the Justin exit) at 10:00 am.

Please post where you're going to meet us if you're for-sure going on this ride so we won't leave anyone behind. Thanks - see you Sunday [thumbsup]

Lisa

·
Registered
840 Posts
Won't be able to make it this time around... :-\

Have a huge audit program that needs to be executed by Monday, which means working on it during the weekend.

Everyone be safe and have fun.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I will be at 407 and 35, drinking coffee and waiting for ya. i will also have 2 handsome young gentlemen joining me. One is a new rider on a sexy SV and an MV Brutale (mmm, drool). If any of you hosers would have been in Italy for the ride I would have introduced ya. [cheeky] I look forward to seeing you.

Jen

·
Registered
356 Posts
+1 The Gas Station at the intersection of FM 407 and I-35W in Argyle (the Justin exit) at 10:00 am.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Curtain #1

rain, rain, go away........

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O.K. - thanks folks, for posting [thumbsup]

·
Registered
30 Posts
i'm still hoping. if i go, i'll meet at Bass Pro. my wife had major dental work done yesterday, and it might be bad to go out all day this weekend leaving her with the kids.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
I'm out of this one as well.... Between the 60% chance of thunderstorms and (more importantly) the 2 midterm papers I have to write I'll have to sit this one out :( Hopefully next time I'm there, though.

Andre

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
ok unless my weather rock is wet on Sun. morning I will be on the bike. That rock better be dry :-[

Jen

·
Registered
123 Posts
tippytoesrider said:
I will be at 407 and 35, drinking coffee and waiting for ya. i will also have 2 handsome young gentlemen joining me. One is a new rider on a sexy SV and an MV Brutale (mmm, drool).
Jen
Being the two guys on the SV and MV my dad and I are both still planning on attending this little run to Muenster and will be waiting at the gas station at 407 (as long as the ground is dry). We were wondering if any of you would like to stop at some place and watch the MotoGP at 11:30; if not that's fine and we'll just Tivo it.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Hello and welcome Duc214 [thumbsup]Glad to see you posting. Is your b-day on Valentines Day? Sun. isn't looking great but, the weather punks have been wrong before :-[

Jen

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Lisa, I think I should be able to take it, I'll find out later today or tomorrow, I have to make sure my Defensive driving is taken care of and then I should be able to take along, and my friend with a Aprillia RSV-R should be joining (possibly), and I'd be meeting you behind curtain#1.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dang! Is this place fast-paced or what? Don't log-in for a day and, phew... Oh well, here goes;

oaf said:
i'm still hoping. if i go, i'll meet at Bass Pro. my wife had major dental work done yesterday, and it might be bad to go out all day this weekend leaving her with the kids.
Hope you can join us, but, that COULD be a tough one...

spookie said:
Well, apparently I'm cursed: she broke down in the middle of I-30 on Monday. I'm out.
[email protected]!#%$&@!*&@[email protected]$^@%&[email protected]*@%*&@$%^!!! :mad:
Man, that just totally stinks! Crazy bikes... :'(

AndreRA3 said:
I'm out of this one as well.... Between the 60% chance of thunderstorms and (more importantly) the 2 midterm papers I have to write I'll have to sit this one out :( Hopefully next time I'm there, though.

Andre
No problem - next time!

tippytoesrider said:
ok unless my weather rock is wet on Sun. morning I will be on the bike. That rock better be dry :-[

Jen
tippytoesrider said:
Hello and welcome Duc214 [thumbsup]Glad to see you posting. Is your b-day on Valentines Day? Sun. isn't looking great but, the weather punks have been wrong before :-[

Jen
There WILL BE NO RAIN ON SUNDAY! (or that's what I keep telling myself).

Duc214 said:
Being the two guys on the SV and MV my dad and I are both still planning on attending this little run to Muenster and will be waiting at the gas station at 407 (as long as the ground is dry). We were wondering if any of you would like to stop at some place and watch the MotoGP at 11:30; if not that's fine and we'll just Tivo it.
Cool - looking forward to meeting you. There's really not a good place to race-watch, unfortunately. You may want to just Tivo it... Or if worse comes to worse, Speed Channel usually replays MotoGP on Tuesday afternoon (I know this because we don't have tivo ::) ).

jamesmccain said:
Lisa, I think I should be able to take it, I'll find out later today or tomorrow, I have to make sure my Defensive driving is taken care of and then I should be able to take along, and my friend with a Aprillia RSV-R should be joining (possibly), and I'd be meeting you behind curtain#1.
Alrighty-then! Maybe just post something here when you know.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I really really really need to ride this weekend and the Bass Pro Shops would be good, but the weather forecast is bugging me!! If we decide to reschedule, I think I am clear every weekend until Christmas besides the weekend of the International Motorcycle Show...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am be sorry to miss this ride :(, but i picked up tickets to the Cowboys game :). Hope the ride works out and ride safe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts