Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a group doing Palomar this Sunday (assuming weather is good). Meet at the gas station (Mobil?) at the I-15 and the 76 at 8:30 a.m. if you want to go up as a group. Up the tight side, down the fast side, through Mesa Grande, Santa Ysabel, and Highland Valley Road.

Post here or email me if you want to come so I know to look out for you.

Mark

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Wish I could make it, but I've gotta work on my cage.
Might even have to go in to the salt mine on Saturday. :(

You guys have fun!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'll give it the ole' college try! To get up there by 8:30 might take more caffeine than I can ingest by then but by golly, I'll sure give it a shot. I'll try and coerce others to follow this insane plan.

G

·
I run the exact same route.. only the other way. Make sure you turn left onto Old julian few miles past Santa Y on your way to Highland.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a group of folks from the College area coming up early - if you live south and want to hook up for the slab, email me and I'll put you in touch with them.

Mark

G

·
hey everyone,

I'll be at the Mobil station at 8:30. I can only ride the Palomar stretch due to a business meeting but I look forward to seeing everyone. I'll be on a 620 Dark wearing a blue lid.

See Ya Then.

Patrick

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I am scheduled for the "salt mine" due to end of the year paperwork, but will attempt to play hooky. Hope to see you guys. Maybe!

Regards,
Rideon

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dudes - a last minute change of plans means that I will be there much later - more like noon. Sorry for the schedule change - maybe I'll see you, maybe I'll catch you next time.

Mark

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, how about that. All that planning and for what?

Hopefully the weather will hold for everybody who wants to ride to the moto show next weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Rain!

Rideon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts