Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the MSF this weekend(great class, every newbie should do it)...We introduced ourselves, and told what bike we had...12 people in the class 10 Harleys plus of course my Monster...So the instructor gives me this "I can't believe it" look. But you should have seen the look he gave the 50+ year old woman that weighs about 100 pounds when she told him that she had a 1400cc Harley Davidson-they must have seen this woman and her checkbook coming.....unbelieveable, I actually felt sorry for her.

BTW...passed the class, second highest score in the class-that damn little tight turning box....

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Re: MSF teacher "harrumphs" my bike choi

That's messed up... you'd think an instructor might be a little more open minded. When I took the class, the instructor was a cool, heavily tattood chick who drove a... Monster 900. Suh-weet!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

They were gold wing guys...they did a good job, I think they probably thought it was a four cylinder 600...There was a Monster in one of the Videos we watched though!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

I think sometimes when ( uneducated) people hear the word Ducati they think of 200MPH race bike, and think of you as the "squids" in the shorts and tank tops doing wheelies down the middle of the road at 100 MPH.......but being the MFS instructor you'd have thought he would have known better.

G

·

I took the class around 10 years ago on my V Max. I enjoyed the class. They really dig my bike. I got the highest score on the course. I was thinking about taking it again. As a little refresher. Maybe all the highsides knocked some of the important info out of my head. This is the only way I will know for shure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts