Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pair adjustable Showa forks from a 2002 MS4 with 7k miles. Not a scratch and perfectly straight and functional.SOLD!

$400.

R.

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Re: Showa Forks

next in line!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Showa Forks

My buddy has one fork at his house for test fitting. I'll get pics posted up Wednesday afternoon. Thanks for the support guys.

R.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Re: MS4 Showa Forks-Now with pics!!

Let me know what you want for these if your sale falls through. Very interested!

·
Premium Member
139 Posts

What is the diameter at the mounting points?

(I can't remember if the S4 shocks are the same size as say my 03 M800 -- Do you know off hand?)

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts

jspace said:
What is the diameter at the mounting points?

(I can't remember if the S4 shocks are the same size as say my 03 M800 -- Do you know off hand?)

Thanks!
These will fit all Monsters straight away, but these will have the 65mm brake spacing.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts

Hmmm...

Thanks ducman851.

I have the brembo goldline calipers and stock Marzocchi forks. Is the 65mm spacing different? The S4 was using the same calipers, right?

·
Registered
338 Posts

will these fit an s2r 800cc?I understand that I may need to change the brake calipers brembo gold 65mms and then fit new rotors.Please advise.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts

squidwood said:
will these fit an s2r 800cc?I understand that I may need to change the brake calipers brembo gold 65mms and then fit new rotors.Please advise.
These will bolt straight on your S2r with the brakes you already have. If you want to upgrade the brakes thats a different mod.

·
Registered
338 Posts

so these will fit the s2r without changing brakes for sure.Cool.Will I need to worry about anything else such as axle fitment or spacers for the front wheel?
Just wanna be sure before I plonk money down.Thanking you!
Squidwood.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts