Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll let you know; keep an eye on the weather near Boone. I've lots of room for camping on the farm, a stocked pond with large 'toad hall' by the water; perfect for grilling. Spring is just around the corner.
Jimmy

·
Registered
247 Posts
Seabass and I are looking at riding tomorrow. We're stationed in Charlotte but we could definitely head out that way. Where are you at?

·
Registered
247 Posts
We're gonna ride after 12 too. Little ole me gets chilly. We are in Charlotte but are more than willing to head your way to find some twisties.

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
well i would like to join you all on that ride but i just got called into work so i don't expect i will be having much knee dragging this afternoon.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Definitely had some fun today. Had to cut it short due to this being my first ride in three months. We didn't make it all the way to NC-80 and Marion but we did make it up to NC-182. Thats a fun road to get some twisties in on the way to 80.

Time to warm up! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
believe it or not; there is still snow in my backyard! And small ice patches in the driveway. The first of the week looks warm, so I'm cranking it up, and riding!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I'm west of Asheville, and they went nuts with chat & sand on all the good roads this way it seems. I got out briefly, but there was so much sand on most of the twisties it wasn't fun and riding around town gets old.

JM

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
yea, we need to catch up some time and ride. im over in brevard, and theres another guy jeff canes out of mills river.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Sounds good, the ride from here over to Brevard is nice. If I've only got time for a short ride, I'll make a loop with 215 & 276 and connect them with the parkway or US64. I'll try to keep a good watch on the local forum here.

JM

·
Premium Member
2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
63 Posts
Very dead..

21 - 37 of 37 Posts