Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, here in a few months I will be packing up to start my life over in Phoenix. Wanted to start talking to people before hand tho :) I am moving to finish school and the only people I know down there is my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, so would be nice to meet some people, especially Ducati people :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I get into the area from time to time so will see. I live west of PHX.

Moving when the heat comes I see.

tt

·
Registered
145 Posts
I wrote kittay last night asking about her super duper mirror for sale and look, I found the Arizona Ducati Riders section with her moving here :). Did you make it to Phoenix??? I am a fresh transplant from Montana to East Mesa and would love to encounter Ducati owners if possible. Hope to hear from all AZ Ducsters :)

Lev

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be moving June 1st. I am looking for a place in Tempe.

If anyone has recommendations for a townhouse or quality apt decently close to asu or the light rail pls let me know :)

But on my way to Austin for motogp now!!

·
Super Moderator
3,593 Posts
We will be in the grandstands, say hi.

Can't decide if I'll be riding the 900ss, S4RS Tricolore, or the Paul smart so I can't say "hey if you see......... Come say hi". I always wear a green army hat.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts

Can't decide if I'll be riding the 900ss, S4RS Tricolore, or the Paul smart so I can't say "hey if you see......... Come say hi". I always wear a green army hat.
Gee, some tough choices to make cafe mike. :)

I saw my first PS on CL in Phoenix. My what a beautiful motorcycle!

tt

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I will be at Ducati island around 11-12ish. Bike will be in the lot :)

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I get out to Gilbert, AZ at least once a year due to my wife's family living there. I have been tempted to move to Arizona myself and they keep asking us to move every time we visit. Most roads are 45 MPH which is better for the Duc's high gearing :) It is beautiful and I am getting sick of the snow, even though snowmobiles are a blast! Do you plan to work at Ducati in Scottsdale at all? Nice dealership out there. All bike dealers in one location. I could spend all day there. I know you will really enjoy it in AZ. Best of luck in school.

·
Super Moderator
3,593 Posts
I'm about 95% sure I saw you on the Ducati track ride. Where you in the regular line and then walked to the front and caught the very last of the Ducati ride? White jacket and silver S2R?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm about 95% sure I saw you on the Ducati track ride. Where you in the regular line and then walked to the front and caught the very last of the Ducati ride? White jacket and silver S2R?
Yes that was me!!!
That was a blast!!!!!! Should have said hi!!!

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
So...ya ready to go shoot stuff in the desert? I got a good spot and one or two bullet launchers for ya to try.

·
Super Moderator
3,593 Posts
Would have.

There was a bunch of us in line watching you walk up there. You looked like you were pissed off and wanted some answers as to why that damn line wasn't moving. That's how we noticed you. But at the time you were just a pissed off person that we were watching hoping you'd go postal on someone. Then you went charging back to your bike and we saw you riding the S2 and I was like "oh **** that's what's her name from the thing on that silver bike, kittay, yeah Tami from that one store. You know." And my friend was like "stop making **** up, you don't know anybody" and then I was "damn you're right, I do kinda suck, eh?" To which he replied "yeah don'tcha know, hoser". I don't know why all of my conversations in Texas end up as two Canadians at a motorcycle track but that's what happened. That's when I saw a pink chain and it sealed the deal.

We were about halfway up the hill from the bridge. 2 red Ducati's that you failed to notice, and I was wearing my green hat as promised. You must have been way back under that bridge.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Never asked, but are you a Ducati mechanic? Saw some of your gutted bikes and your hands dirty... I mean, you could be the face of AZ Ducati(wink wink) but being a lady mechanic is just too kool :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
So will you be working in the parts department? Hopefully some good employee discounts LOL. I need a cool Duc jacket :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts