Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I will be moving out to Nashville from San Francisco the end of May. Any advice for living, riding, or rocking?

I have been looking in the East Nashville area for housing. Friends who live in Franklin have recommended Green Hills area.

I know there is a lot of good riding there as well.

I know you folks know how to rock and am looking forward to all the great music.

Give me what you got.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
There are a lot of things to do in Music City.
As far as a house goes what's your budget?
300k will get you a lot of house.
East Nashville is becoming the trendy place to live
but there are still several shitty areas there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Budget is around 150-200K. I have found a few places for this price.

I'm sure it will be much more place than SF where $1000/month gets you a room in an apartment.

I've heard East Nashville is hit and miss. I will be heading out early May to hopefully check out and lock in housing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there. I will be moving out to Nashville from San Francisco the end of May. Any advice for living, riding, or rocking?

I have been looking in the East Nashville area for housing. Friends who live in Franklin have recommended Green Hills area.

I know there is a lot of good riding there as well.

I know you folks know how to rock and am looking forward to all the great music.

Give me what you got.
I moved to Franklin, I really like it out here. Though this city isn't very big, the infrastructure isn't built for the amount of people who have moved in the last 5 years. I suggest living close to work, a few miles could take a while in rush hours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts