Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...ok so theyre all sexy  >:D
Hi I just want to feel out what I can do with my engine. It is a 1998 750 with 78xx miles. It came off my bike a month ago to make way for a 900. I bought the bike at the beginning of the season and used it for a little over 1000 miles and it runs nice but I have the sneaking suspicion it needs clearances done to the valves. Well from what I hear it's standard procedure to do those with any 'new' acquired motor anyways. I'm in the NY capitol area right outside of Albany. I'm moving just a few miles and i have the house cleaning bug...so lemme know if you're interested. Oh right, fair price $600? make me an offer?
Thanks,
David

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Moving soon, 750 motor for sale

I was hoping i would get 500 at least. But if I'm being unreasonable and no one is willing to pay that I'll keep your first response in mind.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although pickup would be oh so convenient, yeah I'll ship. I've had one person interested in addition to kcmonster which I'm waiting to hear from and I'm looking for $500 plus shipping. Pickup is fine (preferred) too, however not specifically in your case opie :p

Lets see, comes only with intake runners, sprocket, tansmission of course... does not come with oil cooler since I'm using that, airbox since i both hacked and am using that, nor carbs & headers which I'm selling both separate. Well if you need those make me an offer of course...

As a side note Ive got some other engine related things I may sell in the near future, esp with the right offer so as a heads up ive been holding onto k&n pods(sold), a k&n panel filter, and a virgin 2000 900ie airbox w stock filter. The pods have less than 1k miles and the k&n panel has less than 500 miles. Impulse buys...ah well [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DNR, pm sent, Graydon youre next in line, here are pics of the pods. Any takers on the engine?? ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts