Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say so long to all you DML'ers. I sold my Monster today. I've been riding Monsters, and on the DML, since 2003 and it's been a lot of fun. I've met some good people here over the years and have really enjoyed being part of the DML community. The members here make this one of the best boards on the net as far as I'm concerned. Hats off to you guys.....

I'd like to give a special shout-out to the Mods. I feel you guys do an excellent job of keeping things on topic, civil, yet still fun around here. It isn't an easy job and you guys often catch **** over it. You're doing a great job....keep up the good work.

I sold my bike because I'm doing more and more sport riding and less and less commuting these days. So I'm looking to get something a little more track oriented. Especially since my riding these days is limited to Sunday riding and track days.

It's been fun. You'll probably still see me on here every now and again. I won't be a stranger. And I'll probably get another Ducati at some point. Until then thanks for the last 3 years.........it's been fun.

Later, MWB

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
later -

any change of a duc orientated track bike?

mitt

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mitt said:
any change of a duc orientated track bike?
Possibly....was thinking of an SS. But I've had both 2v and 4v Ducs and want to sample something different. Daytona 675 is high on the list....

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
MikeB said:
Possibly....was thinking of an SS. But I've had both 2v and 4v Ducs and want to sample something different. Daytona 675 is high on the list....
Good bye and good riddance... [cheeky]

Just get ready to pour in 1-liter of oil every 1,000 miles....seriously, they gulp it and I've read several stories of engine failures on new bikes 'cause owners didn't check oil often. Otherwise, heard all great things about that bike.

You also might want to check out http://www.martineurosports.com/miscpage_005.asp for how a 675 has done racing this past year...

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Don't be a stranger, mang. Post pics of your new ride when you get it. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
781 Posts
Count Desmo said:
Don't be a stranger, mang. Post pics of your new ride when you get it. [thumbsup]
+1.

I asked a few guys at work about your bike. Some of them talk all the time about getting a bike but never do. Wishy-washy bastards. ;D

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Mike,

Merry Christmas and a Safe and Prosperous New Year!

Thanks for doing your part to make our country a safe place [thumbsup]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts