Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv'e heard good reports of the service from motostrano but have had very slow response re delivery of an Arrow system, all paid for.
Anyone else out there had the same or is it just me? ::)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Occasionally... but you can just give Joe Witherspoon a call and clear it up. If they already charged you, then it must have been an in stock item. How slow is slow?

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Few weeks and at present openended, pretty big order, about 5 systems seems strange said they were hunting for a box to pack it in? A Mate of mine is dealing with it will pass on Mr Witherspoons name. Its being sent downhere to Oz but seems really slack.
Thanks for the feedback
Guy

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
i've had only exemplary experiences with motostrano.
without additional evidence, i wouldn't assume any funny
business.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Never any funny business with Motostrano, they are a class act. They get a little overwhelmed perhaps during the busy season, so just give Joe a ring and he'll take care of it.

C

·
0 Posts
Yeah, i like motostrano but my arrow exhaust did take a while to get here.. I am in washington though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Motostrano is staright up! I just had a mix up on a Sargent seat. Sent them back the wrong one. Got the right one in return. Would I have liked it faster? Yeah. Was it worth the delay? Yeah. Like someone said, pick up the phone and call Joe. No problm.

H

·
0 Posts
I called there the other day to see if they had a seat in stock, the guy on the phone says "Probably not". Not I'll check, or let me find out, just, probably not... He never even bothered to check.

A business is only as good as the people answering the phone, and first impressions are pretty important. My first impression wasn't favorable.

D

·
0 Posts
I am still waiting for a call back from them on a guestion that I had about something I saw on their site. It has been about 4 weeks now and I have gone elsewhere. I would never call there again. I have been dealing with Moto-Wheels, now that is what I call great service. Has anybody else dealt with them?

Erich

G

·
0 Posts
I ordered a few pieces from them online and it took a phone call 2 weeks later to find out one part was out of stock.
No email or phone call telling me it was going to be late. Week after I placed the order I got an email from them saying that UPS recieved the billing information. A week after that I had to call and ask where was my order. They told me a piece was out of stock, and that's the reason they dont list if the have a part in stock or not on the website. Okay when will you get that one piece? Maybe next week.
hrmm.. Cancelled and Motowheels. I take chances from time to time ordering online. Once and a while you get s|-|itty service. First impressions are the most important.

T

·
0 Posts
Motostrano (Joe) answered all my questions straight up the first time, while Motowheels seemed to dodge the questions on numerous occasions (kind of pissed me off...alot!!)

I appreciate being able to call or email a place and get the straight scoop right off the bat (No B.S.)...to me that's customer service... thats why I went with them...My parts were ordered, (back ordered infact) received, and they were exactly what I expected.

Do what you want, and think what you will... but my next bunch of part's are going to be from Motostrano. ;D

G

·
0 Posts
So what you all are saying is if you order from motostrano call jeff. No e-business funny stuff, just call Jeff. Check and Check.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Who is Jeff?

I have ordered many times on their web site and haven't had any problems really... a few times I called Joe when I had questions, and one time when shipping was slow. So I'm saying that if you have any questions or concerns about your order, call Joe.

G

·
0 Posts
Gotcha. Joe. I probably will order from them if I need to but all Im saying is that sometimes you get bad service, and being the first impression its kinda important.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I've always had good service from Joe, all the way out here in Hawaii. I haven't seen him here on the board, or on the DML email lately, but I'm sure if he sees this thread, he'll straighten things out asap.

W

·
0 Posts
Never had a problem with Motostrano, Some stuff is fast, Some is slow, Depending on availibilty, When you compare them with Ducati, They are miles ahead, I have this Ducati S4R accessory catalog and I'm reminded of Rodney Dangerfield, When he was a kid all he got was pictures of toys, We'll I'm not a kid but when it comes to Ducati accessories, All you get is pictures.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts