Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinkin...(that phrase alone is deadly where I work)...I usually go to the bike show on the saturday of that weekend. When does everyone else go? I was thinking of having a shirt made prior to the show to plug some MOCHA. Haven't decided on a design yet. What does everyone think?

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
If we figure when we all want to go I can possibly get free parking from a Rosemont Sergant Iknow so let me know . I will be going to the hunting and outdoor show next weekend to book a wild boar hunt for the first weekend of april. so let me know what day is good for everyone guys

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm game for Feb 7th (Saturday) and going first thing in the morning. This way we can try to beat the crowds and get to see everything.

G

·
Wild Boars...
Mark you're holding out. You know how I feel about marksmanship!

I'll be going to the show. If cats wanna link let me know.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
You just brough a tear to me eye. Hooters and motorcycles, what could be more grand... OK - as long as there is no snow lets do this in the 11am vicinity? Hell, if the weather is int he 50's (long shot) I say we ride!

G

·
How about an official date and time:

Saturday Feb. 7th 11-Noon Bike show.
Hooters right after.

Both Greg and Ken will be there at separate booths. Should be an interesting gathering.

What's the dela with MOCHA shirts?
I know Red Duke was interested and I wanted to know what formulated.
I'd be interested in the MOCHA Metallica-style T-shirt front, black background. What do you guys think? And Jason, wanna hook up and visit and embroider? I know of one in Naperville but I'm sure there are others. We should do it soon, say about 10 T-shirts?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I know this might sound crazy. My mom might be able to do the embroidery work. If you can shoot me a file with it I'll find out if her sewing machine and equipment can do the work. In that case all we'd have to pay for is material and maybe a dinner depending on how long she thinks it would take to make.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was actually gonna see about silk screening. Only problem is I can't print a big enough logo to fit on a t-shirt, but I was thinking of saving the file on disc and bringing it someplace. I would think they would be able to do something about that.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yup, you'd be correct. Just call ahead and find out what file format they're looking for. If you don't have the software to do it send it to me and I'll convert the file.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm game on both kinds. I think I'm gonna hit the mall tomorrow after work and see what I can find out. Are we goin logo only, logo and words, etc, what's up? (<--- So Ruben like!)

G

·
I was brainstorming words but couldn't come up with anything solid, like a saying or something. I love badges, like on the sleeves but couldn't come up with anything again. I'll sleep good tonight, had an exhausting workout so we'll see what I can muster up.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
What might be cool is to do long and short sleeve. I think I'd prefer the long sleeve, although I'd still buy both. On one sleeve do the Ducati logo, on the otherside or same sleeve we could do our sponsor, then on the front do a small MOCHA logo.

G

·
How about MOCHA, centered in large print on the front,
Ducati emblem on the side,
Sponsor on the opposite side,
and Ducati going down the sleeve.

Talk to me.

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hate to be the one to throw a wrench into this mix, but who is our sponsor? I was under the impression it was MCC, but I know a lot of you are big fans of Superbike Italia. Anyways, I went to the mall after work and got a price from a t-shirt shop of $18 for the imprint on any color shirt (white would be $12). We can either buy the shirts there for $11 or bring in our own. They said we can get group discount if we have a certain number to order. 6-11 shirts is 15% off and 12-24 shirts are 20% off. I think I might continue the search cuz if we want something as elaborate as discussed with front and sleeve impressions, I think it would be best to shop around for a good price. Not to mention, we can find a place that could keep our info on file and make more as needed. Ya know, when we have to give a free t-shirt to our 100th member.

G

·
Beautful work Jay! ;D
I'm down for 3 long sleeve shirts, preferably black (your design fits it perfectly).
As long as we can get them before the show is all good with me!
Your the phucking man!
Gotta go to class...Ciao!

R.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts