Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have found this 2006 Ducati MONSTER 620 that I really like. However, this bike located in Seattle and I need this to be shipped to San Diego. I was told from a reliable source to use AA Motorcycle, however, I want to consider all available options out there. If anyone has experience with motorcycle shippers please let me know.

Thanks again :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I used Forward Air a long time ago. Personally, I'd fly up and take 3 days riding it home. That's what I did with my EVO: bought it in Philly, rode to New Orleans. I took the Blue Ridge Pkwy too. You could take the PCH the whole way if you gave yourself an extra day.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I just bought an S2R from L.A. and am getting it shipped to Houston via Haul Bikes - So far, great communication via phone and email. They are running a sale right now. Door-to-Door for $450 flat, no fuel surcharge.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I used A-A Motorcycle Transport last year, and it worked out nicely. I even got to track it on a map, which was maddening, but also neat! :wink

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I used a private transporter through the website uShip about 3-4 years ago to get a bike from GA to CA for $450. Transport was great, to bad the seller sent me a non running bike. That is a whole another story though.
Seems like a pretty stock 620. I'm surprised you can't find one similar in So Cal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone guys, I didn't used that service but motorcycle shipping is best choice for it. I previously had the same situation. I ordered from motorcycle shipping by motorcycle Enthusiasts that helped me a lot. It took me 2 months from NY to California but he arrived in the same condition in which he was originally, so it safe and fast (I think). These enthusiasts are good guys :) and about the price it's really not expensive at all (depending on that services that I used before). Hope that information was useful, good luck..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts