Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know that big bald dudes name? You know the guy that looks like he could beat the piss out of you but is actually pretty personable? ::)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have his card right here, says Aaron is a service writer. Maybe that is the case. Is Aaron the big dude?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KOOL AND THE GANG.
BTW- dirty Sanchez involves your finger, putting that finger in a certain orafice, removing said finger and smearing it under your partners nose- like a moustache. Chicks love it. Now guess what a chili dog is..... :eek:

·
Registered
418 Posts
As far as I can tell... I don't know anyone who would dig that!!! :p I should ask your girl if she likes it when you try it!!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we were joking about the cat giving her a dirty sanchez. He likes to jump up on the bed and stick his a$$ in our faces.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Not sure what the Chili Dog is, :-[ but don't know if I want to either. But I'm sure that you will let us know anyway... right?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not certain, but I am sure my twisted imagination has that one figured out. That can be your homework for the day. Try to find that list. I have seen it before and it is hilarious!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Aaron Goldenstein is the Service writer and Gary Mueller used to be the service manager, he quit not long ago. ;D They have a new guy in there I think his name is Mike.

Aaron right now would be the man to talk to. Just don't mention his Pink and Purple GXXR. ::)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just bring in some pink tassles for the bar ends. tell him it's a bribe. he's a good guy, he probably will only break a few bones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts